Located in the village of Murighiol, the picturesque Dobrogea settlement steeped in history is the ideal place for nature lovers who want to relax in a charming rustic setting, but also to enjoy the wild and magical beauty of the Danube Delta. Out of passion for authentic style, a special concept has been chosen that not only recreates traditional cottages individually, but also recreates in its entirety a sequence of archaic village life of the Lipovian fishermen."
Welcome to a miniature village, a mix of traditional and contemporary, in the heart of the Delta, a functional place, but one that respects the architecture and traditions of the area. It includes modernly finished accommodation, a restaurant that will spoil you with local culinary delights, relaxation areas, farm and solarium.
The location offers a restaurant, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a bar and a communal lounge. The property also features a garden, a private beach area and a terrace. Evening entertainment and a 24-hour front desk are available at the accommodation. The property has a children's playground.
- Flat screen TV
- bed linen
- private bathroom
Each room has a terrace, and inside the vestibule, bathroom and sleeping area are furnished in a comforting minimalism with local resonance. Both inside and outside, the cottages are made of natural materials (mud, natural stone, wood, reeds).
In addition to the rooms, there is a separate recreation area with a living and dining area, kitchen and bathroom, and a games area upstairs.
Immersed in greenery and quiet, the outdoor courtyard is also a relaxing space for both adults and children, who enjoy a special play corner. A recreational bonus is the circular gazebo, where you can enjoy delicious drinks and snacks
- 2 nights accommodation for 2 adults
- Half board
- Boat rental plus skipper/per day - Maximum capacity 4 people
- Buffet breakfast, dinner + water included
With more than 45 species of fish, the Delta is a paradise for fishing enthusiasts. For anglers, the options for spending time in the area are overwhelming. Pike, salu, bass, perch, roach and wrasse - depending on the species you want, our guides will help you discover the best places to fish and relax in the heart of nature.
We consider that practical Experiences are the essence of great memories so we invite you on our blog to read about the advantages of purchasing an experience rather than a material gift.
Details of the experience:
- Location: Murighiol, Tulcea
- The pension is located 33 km from Tulcea and 44 km from Ismail
- The season package is available from 15 June to 15 September
- The off-season package is available from 15 September to 15 June
- Check-in is from 13:00
- Check-out is from 11:00
- You receive an e-voucher with your choice, as well as the possibility to add a personalised message if you choose to give it as a gift
- Voucher validity: 12 months
Important to know:
- No extra beds or cots available at this property
- For the boat trip, diesel is paid separately, depending on the desired route
- There is no minimum age for check-in
- No alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed that are not purchased within the resort
- Smoking is not allowed
- Pets are not allowed
- Delta access fee is not included, to be paid separately, 5 RON/person/day
- The voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and is valid for 2 persons
- The experience is valid subject to availability (reservation is required in advance)