If you're passionate about make-up, cooking or sewing, you don't have to neglect your passion. They say that when you do what you love, you are truly happy. Pay attention to your passions and take them to another level. Also, if you want to surprise a loved one whose hobby is make-up, cooking or sewing, give them the gift of this experience. Whether it's your mother, sister, girlfriend, godmother or grandmother, we guarantee it will be the best gift she's ever received!
We recommend you the Self Make-up course organized by ILBAH Workshops, if you want professional Make-up Artists to help you discover what kind of make-up suits you!
Do you want to wear make-up that looks like professionally done? Do you want to avoid having to buy this service for every event in your life? Do you want to feel good about yourself every day? Do you want to discover new products that really work? Then the Self-Training course is the perfect choice for you.
With ILBAH workshops you will discover how to highlight your features, you will learn how to make the most popular types of makeup, adapted to your physiognomy. ILBAH Workshop trainers are also ready to give you expert advice on what types of products are suitable for your complexion and you will receive valuable information on how to prepare and care for it.
All the products used in the course are from top ranges and are provided free of charge by ILBAH workshops, but if you want to learn how to use products you already own, our trainers are ready to guide you.
The self make-up course takes place in a welcoming atmosphere, where you will be surrounded by people who share their passion and creativity!
About the course:
- Knowledge of makeup products and brushes, makeup kit training;
- Skin types, preparation and maintenance of the complexion;
- Choosing and applying make-up base;
- Correcting flaws, concealer/anti-puff;
- Application of powder and blush;
- Lighting techniques;
- Counting & Strobing;
- Eyebrow and lip styling;
- Eyeliner and mascara, types and correct application techniques.
- Duration: 2 sessions, 2.5 hours/session;
- Available after-work or weekend;
- Groups will be of maximum 7 people and the course is held in maximum safety.
Cooking course - Hobby
We recommend the Cooking - Hobby course organized by ILBAH Workshops, if you are passionate about cooking and want to learn new recipes from professional Chefs!
Start with ILBAH Workshops on a journey of the top national and international gastronomy preparations, where culinary successes will be proof of your passion for cooking. Professional chefs will teach you classic and modern techniques, with the help of which any recipe becomes a guaranteed success.
You will travel into a world full of enchanting flavours, new tastes, surprising combinations and, last but not least, creativity! You will get to know the local traditions and culture better through the perspective of traditional recipes and you will travel to the farthest corners of the world with the help of international recipes. Modern techniques will no longer be a mystery to you and you will constantly receive tips&tricks from professionals, which will make your life in the kitchen much easier.
At each session you will cook a new recipe, the course takes place in the ultramodern and fully equipped kitchen, and all the products used are provided free of charge by ILBAH Workshops. With the help of the Chefs you will learn the basics of cooking techniques, so that you can then shape your own style!
The Cooking - Hobby course takes place in a welcoming atmosphere in the ILBAH workshops kitchen, where you will be surrounded by people who share their passion and creativity! Each group has a different recipe, so you can follow this course several times and each time you will learn something new!
About the course:
- Romanian recipes: sarmale, cabbage a la Cluj, goulash in bread, stew, etc;
- Italian cuisine: pizza, cannoli, spaghetti, lasagna, shrimp scampi, fritatta, caponata alla siciliana etc;
- American cuisine: Surf&Turf, burgers, macaroni and cheese, clam chowder, deep dish apple pie etc;
- French cuisine: cordon bleu, croquembouche, croque monsieur, ratatouille, quiche etc;
- Cakes and desserts: pricomigdale, chec, cozonac, pancakes, cheesecake, papanasi, tiramisu etc.
- The course lasts 8 sessions, each session of 2.5 hours;
- Available after-work or weekends;
- The groups will be of maximum 14 people and the course is held in maximum safety conditions;
- All the products used are provided by ILBAH Workshops, and the course will take place in the ultramodern and fully equipped kitchen.
Tailoring course - Hobby
If you are interested in Fashion and want to learn how to customize your outfits, we recommend the Hobby Tailoring course organized by ILBAH workshops!
Do you want to learn how to modify your clothes to fit you better? Do you want to create unique garments according to your style? Then the Hobby Tailoring course is the perfect choice for you.
You will learn what materials to use depending on what item you are making, how to take measurements, how to tailor the fabric and prepare it for sewing, you will learn how to make appropriate accessory choices.
Your creativity can be very well showcased in fashion, and the outfits you wear are not just a way to showcase your style, but a way for you to feel more comfortable in your own skin, whether you're in the office, out on the town or at an event.
All materials and sewing machines used are provided free of charge by ILBAH Workshops. If you already own a sewing machine and would like to learn how to use it fully, our trainers are ready to guide you.
The Sewing - Hobby course takes place in a warm atmosphere in the ILBAH workshops sewing studio, where you will be surrounded by creative people!
About the course:
- Knowledge of the sewing machine, its adjustments, choice of threads;
- Ornamental and mechanical hand sewing;
- Finishing forms of products: making a buttonhole, fitting a button, making different types of hems;
- Processing main details: fitting a zip, making a slit, making a trouser slit;
- Making a clothing product from scratch;
- Steps to take to make a print from Burda magazine;
- Rules of tailoring and sewing to make a garment.
- The course lasts 8 sessions, each session of 2-2.5h;
- Available program variants: after-work or weekend;
- The groups will be of maximum 10 people and the course is held in maximum safety conditions;
- All materials and sewing machines are provided by ILBAH Workshops.
We consider that practical Experiences are the essence of great memories so we invite you on our blog to read about the advantages of purchasing an experience rather than a material gift.
Details of the experience:
- Location: ILBAH workshops in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca and Ploiesti;
- Experience for one person;
- You receive an electronic voucher with your choice, as well as the possibility to add a personalised message if you choose to give it as a gift;
- Voucher validity: 12 months from the date of purchase.
Important to know:
- Voucher is valid for 12 months for 1 person;
- The experience is valid subject to availability (advance booking required).