Have you tried multiple forms of yoga and still don't know what to choose ? We offer you some workshops YPA Lifestyle Academy AyurYoga, Meditation, Mindfullness - Health and Wellbeing, divided into several modules that include wellbeing sessions with spa aromatherapy, ayurveda massage, ayurveda food, yogatherapy.
Ayurveda is the ancient Indian system of natural and holistic medicine. When translated from Sanskrit, Ayurveda means "the science of life" (the Sanskrit root Ayur means "longevity" or "life" and Veda means "science").
Ayurveda and Yoga, throughout their journey in India, existed together, complimenting each other, adapting to the different needs of an individual at different stages of his life.
While allopathic medicine tends to focus on disease management, Ayurveda gives us knowledge about how we can prevent the disease and how to eliminate its root cause, if it occurs.
According to the ancient Indian healing system, Ayurveda, autumn is the time when we are advised to slow down, get rid of the excesses of summer and restore our strength.
Ayuryoga sessions are held on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays at 19:00
Module 1/3 Sessions every month: Ayuryoga for head and hair
Module 2/3 Sessions Wednesday: Ayuryoga for back and stomach pain
Module 3/3 Sessions Friday: Ayuryoga for hands, feet and wrists
Wellbeing & Mindfullnes Ayurveda sessions are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 19:00 and Saturdays from 10:00
Module 1/3 Sessions every Tuesday: relaxation, anti-stress
Module 2/3 Sessions every Thursday: purification, attraction, happiness
Module 3/3 Sessions every Saturday: abundance / wealth / success
Tridosha Evaluation assessment of the typology and lifestyle, diet, constitution, metabolism and recommendation of personalized medication for the weight loss and detoxification program: 21 days detox and slim ayurveda.
Ayurveda Diet - personalized menu for 21 days of diet.
Marmars Massage - massage with Ayurvedic therapeutic oils on energy points for the head, back, joints or relaxation.
We consider that practical Experiences are the essence of great memories so we invite you on our blog to read about the advantages of purchasing an experience rather than a material gift.
Details of the experience:
- The workshops are divided into several modules
- Location: Bucharest
- Experience valid for one person
- You will receive an electronic voucher with your option, as well as the possibility to add a personalized message, if you choose to give it as a gift.
- Voucher availability: 12 months
Important to know:
- The voucher is valid for 12 months, from the date of purchase, for one person
- Ayuryoga sessions are held on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays at 19:00
- Wellbeing Ayurveda sessions are held on Tuesdays, Thursdays from 19:00 and Saturdays from 10:00
- The experience is subject to availability (a reservation is required in advance)