Give her an active treat, with a gymnastics subscription + massage for pregnant women, and she will be a relaxed and happy mother! Why choose gymnastics and prenatal massage? Because… -reduces back pain-reduces water retention (hands, legs) -reduces muscle and joint pain-relaxes the pregnant woman -increases mobility -increases thoracic and abdominal breathing capacity (necessary in natural birth) -prepares the pregnant woman for childbirth. The massage is done only with natural oils:
- coconut oil,
- almond oil,
- unrefined shea butter.
And the gym program is specially designed for the prenatal period and includes a combination of exercises from: Pilates, Yoga, Gymnastics, Fitball, Stretching. During the session all the muscle groups are worked, the exercises having an average intensity. Before and after gymnastics we make sure that things are under control, taking the tension of the pregnant woman every time. When are gymnastics + massage for pregnant women recommended? Prenatal massage can be done throughout pregnancy, including the last weeks of pregnancy, gymnastics can be practiced starting with week 12 of pregnancy.
We consider that practical Experiences are the essence of great memories so we invite you on our blog to read about the advantages of purchasing an experience rather than a material gift.
What types of exercises does the prenatal gymnastics program include?
FITBALL - a series of exercises in which we use the work ball, the exercises being for the back and arms
STRETCHING - exercises in which we use the elastic band of a medium intensity, the exercises comprising the upper body
GROUND EXERCISES - various exercises for the buttocks and legs
BACK SCHOOL - exercises specially designed to maintain a good condition of the spine, a column that supports a series of changes during pregnancy (lumbar area). These exercises aim to reduce pain or prevent pain.
THORACIC AND ABDOMINAL BREATHING - thoracic and abdominal capacity in natural birth have an essential role significantly helping expulsion. These exercises have the role of increasing the ability to breathe.
WORK BREATHS - are done during the prenatal gymnastics session starting with the 33rd week of pregnancy. The breaths that will be used in labor will be practiced, they being different depending on the stage of labor.
KEGEL EXERCISES - from the 33rd week of pregnancy, they have the role of elasticizing the perineal area in order to avoid episiotomy.
Details of the experience:
- 4/8 prenatal massage sessions
- 4/8 prenatal gymnastics sessions
- Monitoring the pregnant woman's condition during gymnastics sessions
- Location: Bucharest, Center 9 months
- Experience for one person
- You will receive an electronic voucher with your option, as well as the possibility to add a personalized message, if you choose to give it as a gift.
- Voucher availability: 12 months
Important to know:
- Prenatal massage can be done throughout pregnancy, including the last weeks of pregnancy
- Gymnastics can be practiced starting with the 12th week of pregnancy, only with the consent of the gynecologist
- The voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, for one person
- Experience is sibject to availability (reservation required in advance)