Have you finally decided to let your child be independent and go to his first camp without you? Don't miss the opportunity to give him a first camp experience that he will never forget!
In the camp we propose to you, children become space explorers of the newly discovered planet EEM 3019, research in detail the living conditions and resources of the planet through experiments and build on a large scale a habitat in which people can survive.
We are in the year 3019. Now, the technology is so advanced that people manage to develop programs and devices that 1000 years ago were inconceivable. The greatest progress of these times, fueled by the boundless curiosity of men, is space research. Especially since we have all the means to make new, cosmic discoveries. So, an important new mission for the future of mankind is being prepared on Earth: the Skylab mission.
The objectives are to land for the first time on the newly discovered planet, EEM 3019, to build step by step a habitat in which humans can survive, to research in detail the living conditions and resources of the planet and to overcome obstacles.
On board the ship, we are waiting for a team of the most curious, brave and trained scientists to take off and become the first space explorers of this planet, possibly a second home for earthlings.
The camp is an opportunity for children to test and train their skills, to explore and organize their values, to discover and emphasize their strengths, to explore new environments, people and situations and to adapt to everything. these! Throughout the camp, trainers accompany the children in the process of self-knowledge and adaptation to new challenges and stimulate and encourage them to enhance all their skills:
- developing harmonious relations between group members; developing communication skills;
- development of cooperation; thinking development; planning capacity development;
- facilitating new information acquisitions; developing adaptation strategies;
- development of motor skills; stimulating attention;
- development of self-control; stimulating individual responsibility;
- encouraging autonomy; discovering and training personal resources; developing self-esteem;
- facilitating the shaping of a self-image.
The camp is a great gift idea for children, being a creative and integrative opportunity for your child. There are also 2 camps where parents can accompany their children.
1. Skylab Mission 3019 for single children
2. Skylab Mission 3019 for children and parents
3. Architecture Camp - for children aged 10-14
We consider that practical Experiences are the essence of great memories so we invite you on our blog to read about the advantages of purchasing an experience rather than a material gift.
Details of the experience:
- 5 nights / 6 days spent at a Mountain Pension
- 3 meals / day + healthy snacks
- Round trip transportation by authorized bus
- Own educational design and original concept
- All materials and tools needed for the planned super-activities
- 1 trainer for 5 children
- Location: Predeal
- Experience for one person
- You will receive an electronic voucher with your option, as well as the possibility to add a personalized message, if you choose to give it as a gift.
- Voucher availability: 12 months
Important to know:
- The voucher can be used within 12 months of purchase
- Experience is valid subject to availability (reservation required in advance)
- The courses take place between the first week of the school year and the last week of the school year. During the legal holidays, school holidays during the school year are not held classes. For the courses for young children, 3-6 years old, the course can be extended until the beginning of July.
- A module takes place only once during a school year, so that the availability of courses is influenced by the purchase period of the voucher