VIP wine tasting for groups with Marina Samoila, wine expert
You have 6 reasons to buy this experience:
- No hidden costs
- Shelf life 12 months
- You have a superlative shopping experience
- You can change the experience for free within 90 days
- Money back guaranteed for 30 days
- Free and customizable electronic voucher
If you and your group want to relax and indulge your taste buds, we recommend this experience. We can tell it's different from a simple tasting and you can probably tell from the title. You will experience a VIP tasting, because you will be joined by wine expert Marina Samoila, one of the top 10 female sommeliers in Romania. You will experience a tasting à la carte, full of good taste, good cheer and relaxation.
About Marina Samoila
She is originally from Mizil and grew up in the vineyard. The whole family revolved around the vineyards. Sooner or later, this was her way. She enrolled at the Faculty of Horticulture to become a wine taster. He'd seen a film on National Geographic or Discovery about vineyards in France. He still remembers the frame in the cellar today, when the documentary filmmaker told the story of wine tasting. It was towards the end of 11th grade. And he called a friend, the late Cristi Marinescu of Ceptura, an important man in the wine industry. He simply asked him what he should do. So it was 14 years ago. The world of sommeliers in Romania looked a little different, and the friend told him straight out to do horticulture.
He reached level 3 WSET (Wine & Spirits Education Trust), a global platform that offers education and qualifications for professionals and amateurs in three segments of drinks, wine, wine and... sake. He is studying for Level 4 and hopes to go on to the Institute of Master of Wine. This is her Mecca, to become a Master of Wine in London, because that's where they give the exact time in wine.
- wine expert guiding and talking about wine
- 5 different premium wine labels
- winebar location in the centre of Bucharest
- duration: 2-4 hours
We recommend reading our blog post to discover the advantages of choosing an experience gift for your loved ones.
Details of experience:
- Location: Bucharest;
- Experience recommended for groups;
- The experience can be for one person, the price remains the same;
- If you come with a group, it is recommended to pay for one plate/person;
- The cheese and salami platter is sold separately;
- You receive an electronic voucher with your choice, as well as the possibility to add a personalised message if you choose to give it as a gift;
- Voucher validity: 12 months from purchase.
Important to know:
- A minimum age of 18 is required to gain experience;
- The price for the tasting is the same regardless of the number of people (1-10);
- The appointment must be made at least 2 weeks before the date you want the tasting to take place;
- The voucher is valid for 12 months for a group or a single person;
- The experience is available subject to availability (advance booking required);
- Gifts for
- Food & Drinks
Leave a review