The Maker Exploratorium course gives the child the opportunity to discover, understand and make sense, through DIY and practical activities, notions and phenomena in the area of exact sciences that he studies or will study in school. The child will learn about Geometry, Body Movement, Mechanisms, Electricity, Matter Science, Optics, Acoustics and Electronics, with the help of boxes, geoboards, cars, pulleys, electrical circuits and musical instruments that they make.
The DIY projects and teaching materials they explore will teach the child about shapes, geometric bodies and their properties, about rotational motion and aerodynamic elements, about various types of mechanisms and their usefulness in the world around us, about the components of a circuit. Electric and the way it works, about electromagnetism and light, lenses and mirrors, molecules and crystals, material properties and much more! Part 1 and 2, Electricity Part 1 and 2, Matter Science Part 1 and 2, Optics Part 1 and 2, Acoustics Part 1 and 2.
For the curious, we have prepared a detailed presentation of the course where you can find more details about each module. (not the final version for fall 2018) During the meetings, children will have the opportunity to create individual mini-projects that they take home (original, unique and unique toys) and build large-scale missiles or tribal shelters.
One module has 4 thematic sessions per week, and the program is the same depending on the chosen group. A session lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes hours, with a short snack break. A group has a maximum of 10 children. Each month there is a different module, so the availability of courses is influenced by the time of purchase of the voucher, but you will surely find something suitable for the birthday boy. For other experiences for children, click here.
We consider that practical Experiences are the essence of great memories so we invite you on our blog to read about the advantages of purchasing an experience rather than a material gift.
Details of the experience:
- Exploratorium Maker Course - develop the explorer in it!
- Children's module, 4 weekly sessions
- Duration of the workshop: 1.5 hours, with a short snack break
- All materials, tools and power tools will be provided by the Eematico workshop
- The children will have the support and guidance of the trainers throughout the workshop
- Location: Bucharest, Eematico Studio
- Experience for one person
- You will receive an electronic voucher with your option, as well as the possibility to add a personalized message, if you choose to give it as a gift.
- Voucher availability: 12 months
Important to know:
- The voucher is valid for 12 months 1 person
- The experience is subject to availability (a reservation is required in advance)