Improvisation art is the ability to transpose by song, dance or speech, your own thoughts or feelings as a spontaneous reaction to what is going on around you. By doing so , new ways of thinking, new structures, new practices are created.
We propose, together with our partners from Recul theater, improvisation courses, to all those who want to develop the following skills: creativity, self-confidence, acceptance, overcoming fears, flexibility, spontaneity, the ability to lead and to let you lead, acting skills
1. Improvisation theater courses. Or simpler, impro
Dedicated to adults who want to relax, get out of their daily routine, get on stage, or are just looking for something new. It doesn't matter what you do from 9 to 17, if you work from the coffee shop or the office because in the improvisational community you will surely find people with from different types of carrer such as lawyers, entrepreneurs, dentists, programmers, teachers, HR's, especially people working in the financial or sales field, marketing or events.
The Recul School courses are structured on 6 learning and coaching modules. There is no need for impro or theater experience, but just for your personal experience in everyday life.
2. Improvisation theater courses for children. Or Junior Retreat
Because little ones are much better than us when it comes to play they are the perfect learners on how to have build up a sociable personality . The impro courses for children are structured on 5 levels of learning adapted to the age group they belong to, and will help them to communicate, relate and collaborate, to explore the world with curiosity.
Details of the experience
• Improvisation course / Personal development course
• Location: Bucharest, Recul Theater
• Experience for a person
• You will receive an electronic voucher containing your personalized message
Important to know:
• The voucher is available for 12 months, for 1 person
• The experience is limited stocked, so a reservation ahead is necessary
• The courses take place when a group of at least 10 students is formed.
We consider that practical Experiences are the essence of great memories so we invite you on our blog to read about the advantages of purchasing an experience rather than a material gift.