We love coffee and our first though in the morning is to enjoy a steamy cup. If you have the same preference, then you have to know this domain in more details, because this is a really exciting journey to follow. If you have the prop necessary, but lack in skills to make the perfect coffee, we can help you in this more than useful course, because it will shed light on activities you need to know in order to get the aroma just right.
You will get to experience the whole package, beginning with history and other theoretic info and after that, you will be hands on about coffee, learning to handle the equipment right and adjust the flavor as you love it. It’s not an easy process, but it’s not something you will never be able to do. There are some tips and tricks and with the proper guidance, you will be good to go in no time. It’s important to love coffee and to want to know it better, to perfect your skills and share them with others at well.
Take is as a sensorial journey, in which theory will blend with ways of preparing coffee and also enjoying one. All of your senses will be challenged here and it will bring them nothing but delight. Guido Coffee loves coffee and brings all the magic to their place, a coffee shop which keeps the aroma and flavor intact in each cup. After that, have some fun spinning the “Flavor Wheel”, which blends theory with the practical info you need. The fun part is about to start, because you will learn to make your own coffee, but at a professional level. Learn about various ways of making coffee, from infusion, pot, V60, Chemex, Aeropress and Espresso.
As a gift, besides the valuable skills, you will receive a 250 g bag of fresh coffee to enjoy home. Learn to love your coffee and put effort into the perfect cup, delicious and enjoy a great way to start a day, or to take a break. For similar experiences, click here.
We consider that practical Experiences are the essence of great memories so we invite you on our blog to read about the advantages of purchasing an experience rather than a material gift.
• Duration: 2.5 hours
• Brief introduction in the world of coffee and coffee chemistry
• Preparation techniques: infusion, pot, V60, Chemex, Aeropress, Espresso
• Practical info given in regards to equipment handling and installation
• Visual and sensorial analyses of coffee
• Cupping and tasting coffee
• A 250 g coffee bag as a gift
• Location: Bucharest
• Experience for 2- 4 persons
• An electronic voucher is being sent to your e-mail address, with the option to add a personalized message if you wish to offer it as a gift
• Availability: 12 months
Important to know:
• The voucher is available for 12 months, for max 4 persons.
• The experience is limited stocked, so a reservation ahead is necessary