What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer, tablet or mobile phone when you visit a website. Cookies help our site remember your visit and how you used it every time you return.
Cookies are used for the following purpose:
1. Modifying the content of web pages according to user preferences and optimizing the use of websites; In particular, these files activate the equipment for the recognition of the user's website and the display according to the website, adapted to the individual needs;
2. Creating statistics to help us understand how users use websites, which allows them to improve their structure and content;
3. Keeping the user's session of the website (after logging in) due to which the user does not have to re-log in and write the password on each subpage
The following types of cookies are used on the website:
1. necessary cookies, which allow the use of the services available on the website, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
2. cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect transgressions regarding web site authentication;
3. efficiency cookies, which allow the collection of information regarding the method of using the pages of the website;
4. Functional cookies, which allow you to save the user-selected settings and customize the user interface, e.g. regarding the selected language or region, from which the user comes from, the font size, the appearance of the website, etc .;
5. advertising cookies, which allow the presentation to users of advertising content appropriate to their needs.
Cookies do not hold personal information - this information is only available in your account, after authentication.
How can I refuse and / or uninstall cookies?
1. On your computer
There are two ways to uninstall cookies.
The first involves viewing the cookies in the browser that are already installed on the user's device and deleting them individually or collectively.
Apple Safari Browser: The "Confidentiality" section of the "Preferences" menu, the section provided for "Cookies and other data of Internet websites".
Google Chrome browser: The "Confidentiality" section of the "Parameters" menu , the "Content Parameters" section , the section provided for "Cookies and website
Microsoft Internet Explorer Browser: "Tools" menu, then "Internet Options" section, "General", "General", "Browser history", "Parameters", then Open the "Parameters of temporary internet files and history" window and finally "Display files".
Mozilla Firefox Browser: "Tools" menu, "Options" section, "Privacy" subsection, "Delete specific cookies" functionality.
Additionally, you can set your web browser to block or display a warning if cookies are installed on your device. The procedure is different depending on the browser, but you can see the instructions in the "Help" section. You can independently set the browser on each device used for site navigation. Uninstalling or blocking the cookies used by the site may affect or even prevent the use of this site.
2. On your smartphone or tablet
You can uninstall these cookies using the following methods:
Android Browser: Open the "Home" screen, touch the web browser icon, touch the "Menu" button, touch "Settings". The device will transfer you to a menu with the settings available OR have one of the following three options. Touch the option and you'll have: Privacy & Security, Privacy, Security, touch "Clear Cache", tap "OK" to confirm, touch "Clear all cookie data ", touch" OK "to confirm. Click the "Home" button to return to the "Home" screen. Restart the device by turning it off and then on again.
Google Chrome Browser: In the browser toolbar, click the "Chrome menu", then click "More tools" and "Clear browsing data". In the box that appears, click the checkboxes for "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" and "Cached images and files" . Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data you want to delete. Choose "beginning of time" to clear everything. Click on "Clear browsing data".
Apple iOS 8: Click the "Home" button, touch the "Settings" button, scroll down to "Safari", touch "Clear History and Website Data" . You will receive a warning message. Touch "Clear History and Data" to confirm. Click the "Home" button to return to the "Home" screen. Restart the device by turning it off and then on again.
Uninstalling or blocking the cookies used for the site may affect or even prevent your use of this site.