Processing of personal data
Starting with May 25, 2018, Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, also known as the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), becomes applicable.
Personal data is any information by which a person becomes identifiable, such as: a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, one or more elements specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic identity. , cultural or social etc.
All references to "we" and "our" represent references to the Company.
We know how important the confidentiality of the data of our clients is and we strive to present in a clear and transparent way the processes of personal data processing that we carry out.
Because we know how important the privacy of children is, we will not collect the data of minors
The information we collect from you is used exclusively for order processing and to facilitate the easy purchase of products from our store.
If you want to which of your personal data we store or if you want to delete any reference related to your person, please contact us at email@example.com
What does the processing of personal data mean?
Any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on personal data sets, with or without the use of automated means, such as: collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting, modifying, extracting, consulting , use, disclosure by transmission (including to third parties), dissemination or making available in any other way, joining / aligning or combining, blocking / restricting, deleting or destroying.
What are the categories of individuals whose data can be processed?
Personal data that are processed by SC Life as a Gift Srl belong to the following categories of individuals : client (even after the termination of the contractual relationship).
Why does SC Life as a Gift Srl process personal data?
SC Life as a Gift Srl processes personal data in order to fulfill the legal obligations, in order to comply with the provisions of the contracts concluded with its clients and to optimize the workflows and internal regulations, so that each client has a part, day by day, of services and products always improved. Also, when you become the customer of SC Life as a Gift Srl or when you use our services and products, based on the consent already expressed, you will be able to receive communications through which we make our offers known.
To whom can SC Life as a Gift Srl disclose personal data?
SC Life as a Gift Srl may disclose personal data to the following categories of recipients: clients and their representatives, SC Life as a Gift Srl representatives, other natural or legal persons who process personal data on behalf of SC Life as a Gift Srl, to partners contracts of SC Life as a Gift Srl, the proxy of SC Life as a Gift Srl regarding the processing of personal data, judicial authorities, central public authorities, local public authorities, international organizations, service and goods providers, research organizations of the market.
Data we collect
Information you provide directly
Some services allow you to directly transmit your personal data to us.
For example, the site allows you to create an account that will streamline the processing and tracking of your orders. If you have decided and created an account on our site, we will ask for your username and password to access it.
If you order a product from us, we will collect your personal data in order to process your order. We will ask for your first name, last name, your email address, billing address and if different, delivery address (street, postcode, locality), phone number.
After registration you receive, through an email, the access data in the store. Thus, you have your username at any time. We require the email address and the phone number so we can contact you faster if there are any questions regarding your order.
This way we can process your order and keep you updated with its progress. If you are interested, we can regularly send you a Newsletter by Email or SMS, which contains interesting offers. Once you subscribe to the newsletter service, you can opt out anytime, your personal data being immediately and irrevocably deleted from our system. You can always request a subscription to the newsletter service, the procedure being the same.
If we have entered into a contract with a service provider for the provision of services on our behalf, it will be authorized by us to use your personal data only in connection with and for the purpose of providing that service. For example, we will call a fast courier service that we have contracted for the delivery of services to you. It will only have access to your personal data required for the delivery.
You may at any time decide not to provide us with certain types of information, but this may affect the ability to use certain services. We will provide you with relevant information at the time of collection, to help you make an informed decision.
Information from third parties
Life as a Gift SRL transfers your personal data to our suppliers or our service providers. These data are transferred only following the conclusion of contracts with them, which provide for strict clauses to maintain the confidentiality of the data provided and under security conditions. Moreover, they will only be able to use your data for the purposes and modalities indicated by us. You will not receive requests, information or offers from service providers or suppliers unless you expressly request this, and they will only be able to use your data with our consent and only when this is required (for example, in the case of a third-party email marketing campaign).
We may receive information about you from third parties. For example, we will receive from your payment processor the confirmation of payment of an order launched on our site.
Use of your data
We will use the data we collect from you for the following purposes:
- to register your user account on the website www.experimenteaza.ro;
- to process and deliver your order;
- to facilitate access to your favorite services;
- to request your opinion regarding our products and services, in order to improve them, requesting your separate consent, if necessary;
- if we identify other purposes, we will ask for your separate consent.
Legal basis for processing
We will collect and process your personal data based on the following:
1. the conclusion or execution of a contract - for example, we will collect your data to process and deliver an order placed by you on our website, www.experimenteaza.ro.
2. compliance with an imperative legal requirement - for example, tax and accounting requirements. Following the placing and payment of an order, we are obliged to release the accounting financial document attesting the payment and the collection by us.
3. The legitimate commercial interests of Life as a Gift SRL - for example, fraud prevention, maintaining the security of our services and improving them. If we access this legal basis, we assure you that we will make a strict evaluation of it, so that our interests will prevail over your interests. In some cases you have the right to oppose this processing. For more information, please read the section entitled "Your Rights" below.
4. The consent you give us, when Life as a Gift SRL is not based on another legal basis. Consent may be withdrawn at any time.
How long we will keep your data
We will keep your data as long as it is required by a legal provision. If such a legal provision does not exist, we will keep them for as long as necessary.
Unless the term of storage is stipulated by legal provisions, we will usually keep your data during the existence of a contractual relationship between us, plus a period equal to the warranty period of the product / products ordered by you. Also, when your data is no longer needed, they will be destroyed by an appropriate method that will ensure their irrecoverable character.
Safeguarding your personal data
We are committed to doing all the due diligence with a view to implementing the technical and physical security measures necessary to protect your personal data. Our security team is constantly updating and improving security measures to reduce any risk of a security breach through unauthorized access, destruction, accidental loss or disclosure.
Communication channels can cross several countries until an email message reaches the recipient. This is one of the essential components of the Internet. Thus, we will not accept responsibility for any unauthorized access and for any loss or disclosure of personal data that is beyond our control.
In no case will we ask you to provide sensitive personal data, regarding personal or financial information - the bank account - through an unsolicited means of communication. Please take care of your personal information and regarding the bank account, being responsible for their protection.
What are the rights of the data subjects?
RIGHT TO INFORMATION - the right to be informed about the processing and protection of personal data by SC Life as a Gift Srl;
- THE RIGHT OF ACCESS TO THE DATA - the right to obtain from the data operator (such as SC Life as a Gift Srl) the confirmation that the personal data are processed or not by the company;
- RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION - the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate data, as well as the completion of incomplete data;
- THE RIGHT TO REMOVE DATA ("THE RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN") - the right to obtain, as long as the legal conditions are met, the deletion of personal data;
- THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT THE DATA PROCESS - the right to obtain, as long as the legal conditions are met, the marking of the stored personal data, in order to limit their further processing;
- THE RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY - the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used and in an easy-to-read format, and the right to have this data transmitted by SC Life as a Gift Srl to another data operator, insofar as the legal conditions are met;
- THE RIGHT TO THE OPPOSITION - the right to oppose at any time, for well-founded and legitimate reasons related to the particular situation, that personal data should be processed, to the extent that the legal conditions are met;
- THE RIGHT TO NOT BE SUBJECT TO AN INDIVIDUAL DECISION - the right to request and obtain the withdrawal, cancellation or reassessment of any decision based exclusively on processing carried out by automatic means (including the creation of profiles) that produces legal effects or similarly affects, in - a significant measure, the persons concerned;
- THE RIGHT TO ADDRESS JUSTICE OR THE NATIONAL SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA - the right to complain to the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data, respectively to address the justice for the defense of any law. in the field of personal data protection, which have been violated.
In order to profile, monitor and send personalized communications and offers, we use Retargeting.bz (Address: Str. Nicolae Caramfil, No. 49, 1st Floor, Sector 1, Bucharest, Unique Registration Code (CUI): RO34270947, Trade Register no. : J40 / 3525 / 23.03.2015, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone number: + 40-727-383-165), an automated marketing software dedicated to online stores.
These activities have no legal or other significant effect on users. The only consequence of using this profiling is for users to receive discounts and personalized marketing offers. The user may choose not to be profiled or receive commercial communications without any effect, other than receiving these discounts or personalized marketing offers.
In order to process, monitor activities (profiling) and interact with the site, Retargeting.biz must automatically collect and store the following personal data: e-mail, telephone number, first name, first name, sex, date of birth, city, county.
IP address (including possible location), browser, order ID, discount code, discount value, shipping cost, total order value, individual price ordered products, product variations, products, device, OS, IP location, timestamps related to page visit , page visit, category visit, brand visit, click on the picture, mouse over cart, mouse over price, scroll up, scroll down, add to cart, remove from cart, select variation, add to wishlist, comment, Like on Facebook, visited help page.
The categories of data subjects are visitors, registered users or customers of the site, as the case may be, depending on the service chosen. Visitors' data will be stored for 2 months, and that of registered users or customers for 3 years.
In order to provide its services, Retargeting.biz uses third parties (subcontractors) from the EEA and the USA (only for push notifications), and the transfer of personal data is done under the EU-US Privacy Shield: data is retained / stored during the contract between the two parties.
Cookies: This site uses first party cookies and will give Retargeting.biz access to this information. This cookie is placed by this site and therefore can only be used in connection with this site. Consequently, a connection between the internal monitoring of the users of this site and the monitoring on other sites is not technically possible through this cookie.
To facilitate the transmision of information related to our promotions or inportant information for our customers, we emply the OneSignal module. In order to stop any notifications, you need to lon into our site, click on the bell in the upper left corner and tick "stop notifications".
To unsubscribe from communications sent by Retargeting.biz send an email to email@example.com
You can contact us at any time in relation to any of your rights and you can send us a request about how we collect and process your personal data. Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we assure you of our full support for solving your request. If you still have any complaints and you are not satisfied with the result we provide, you can notify the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Protection by post, or directly on the institution's website, at http://www.dataprotection.ro/. You can also address the competent court.