The passion for adrenaline can be sometimes misunderstood because as you may have heard before, people fear what they don’t understand. It might sound “movie like”, but it’s actually true and we can prove it. If somebody has never been in a fast car, he or she doesn’t know what it feels like to pursue the rush, the intensity and to actually feel alive while doing so. We know how to make you have the necessary power over fear and overcome it. Trust us!
Titi Aur Academy has what it takes to make you love cars and adrenaline, all in one combination. It has the most complex race track from Eastern Europe , with 8 different zones where you can practice and have fun. The team is elite like, with up to 30 trainers, pilots and co-pilots all looking to share with you their passion. It will not be very difficult because what they have here is contagious and in no time you will love to race. Their fleet is impressive, with various powerful cars which will take your breath away, in an out of them.
We know it might be a little difficult the first time, but once you get the hang of it, it will be piece of cake. You just have to be determined, to chose the car which you think it is suitable for you and leave the rest to us. The drive will be approximately 10 min, in totally safe conditions because you will have a safety instruction course before the madness begins. For similar experiences, click here.
We consider that practical Experiences are the essence of great memories so we invite you on our blog to read about the advantages of purchasing an experience rather than a material gift.
• Safety instructions included
• 10 minutes on the track with the chosen car
• Location: 20 km near Bucharest
• Experience for 1 person
• An electronic voucher is being sent to your e-mail address, with the option to add a personalized message if you wish to offer it as a gift
• Availability: 12 months
Important to know:
• The voucher is available for 12 months, for 1 person
• The experience is limited stocked, so a reservation ahead is necessary
• The driver must have a valid driving license